So it’s now been almost 7 months since I’ve been working as a freelance consultant. I have to say that it’s been both wonderful and scary at the same time. I’m learning a ton and with time I’ve been able to better define what it is that I am really passionate about. For myself. And I think I’m finally ready to start sharing what I’m working on online – here on my blog.
- Children of the Opioid Epidemic Are Flooding Foster Homes. America Is Turning a Blind Eye. Mother Jones https://t.co/By7cHliX8c06 Jul 2017
- @JFayeSF That's a big deal - congrats!27 May 2017
- @wittlake don't they know never to mix percentages like that in a chart? Can it be more confusing? Data may have merit - need a better chart17 Feb 2017
- Listening to @PegMiller discuss how to evaluate and implement marketing technology. Thks @carlsonleahk for organizi https://t.co/LjLy4xFB4P17 Feb 2017
- RT @marieforleo: You dont need to get it perfect, you just need to get it going. https://t.co/VHadg9uQK715 Feb 2017